Thursday, January 14, 2010

SpongeBob Neandertal-Felted-Wool Pants

I forgot to tell M not to put my wool pants for cloth diapering in the dirty diaper pail.  Wahhhh!  I found my second favorite pair of wool shorts SHRUNK and FELTED in the washing machine today!  See how small they are (F's right hand)? 


They fit SpongeBob (M's cartoon counterpart) now!  M said, "Well, what's-his-name can wear them now."  Yes, he is referring to our next son.  Only these shorts are pink and purple with only a tiny bit of blue.  And of course it was my fault because I didn't dig through the dirty diapers before I washed them. Um, EW! I never do that, nor would I ever! "There could have been a fork in there," he said.  I would ask HOW? but he does have a point...strange things end up in strange places when there are toddlers in the house.


Good thing I finished those nice thick warm pants that she is wearing this morning.  And I can start another pair anytime... I'm just warning you M, there might not be any dinner tonight!  I'll be busy knitting!