Monday, May 2, 2011

F Turns Three

Tucked away during the weekend in which we prepared to bring Grandad home from the hospital, F turned three years old.  Friday night, after we had gotten her pjs on, I held her in my lap and had a mama moment.  That night would be the last night I would snuggle my two year old.  For in the morning (cue dramatic music), she would be three.
F was the most fantastic two year old.  I've always said I was thankful she wasn't my first two year old, because I wasn't too sure I could handle a second one.  But as the fourth two year old, she was highly entertaining.
She makes the best faces, knows exactly how to pout-including the dramatic sniff, has an incredible imagination ("Mama, a shark bit my arm off and I died!"), and you should hear her!  She can really project her voice and make her opinions understood!
I've heard she looks like me...and might possibly be a mini-me...but I think she is a lot cuter.  And she is a princess, albeit an ogre, through and through.  Purple? Her color.  Sparkly?  Love it!  Princess-y?  Must belong to her!
Happy Birthday Darling!  I can't wait to know your three year old self! (Which so far has a runny nose and is slightly neglected due to Grandad's circumstances-but he will be home soon and she will recover)