Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baseball Season: Over

We made it to the end of another baseball season.  I'd like to thank the boys for having such a positive attitude about being really bad players and just playing to have fun.  I'd like to thank M for taking the quarter off taekwondo so we didn't completely lose our minds.  And I'd like to thank M again for taking over as many games and practices as he could...and letting me go when I needed some peace and quiet.

Here are some highlights from tonight's game, the last of the season!
IJ pitches an entire inning
S crosses first base
Is he nine or nineteen?  I can't really tell.
IJ-does he hit it?
Yes he does!

S gets to pitch the first half of the very last inning of the very last game
I have nothing more to say on the subject of baseball, except why do we do this to ourselves and our children?