Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pool Day!

"Cannon Ball!"
Like everyone else in this area, we are really enjoying the weather this weekend!  I set up the pool while the boys were at an early morning game.
This guy really likes the water.  I have a small under bed storage container that I fill with water for him.  IJ will also entertain him with the hose.  I have so many pictures of D playing in water.  It was no surprise that he REALLY liked the pool.  And the cold water doesn't seem to bother him, much like IJ.
It was all fun and games until one of the kids said, "What is this orange stuff floating around in the pool?"  After a quick examination, I hollered, "Everyone OUT of the pool!"  We dumped the pool and refilled it and everyone was happy.

The boys slept in the tent last night.  They set it up by themselves and they stayed out there all night long by themselves.  We are so proud!  They are going to be great Boy Scouts.  Know how I know?  IJ asked if he could bring his knife to the tent, "Just in case the campfire spreads and I have to cut my way out of the tent."  There was no campfire last night.  And no knife in the tent either.