Monday, October 3, 2011

Little Chimpanzee

Guess what?  When D screams, he sounds just like a chimpanzee.  I could make a movie and post it, but you could also just Google it.  Seriously.  Not only does he sound like a chimpanzee, he also eats like one.  Okay, here is a little movie.  He doesn't have his chimp thing going at first, but you can hear it at the end.

Saturday night, he packed away two apples and four bananas, one right after the other!  He must be going through a growth spurt, because he just can't stop eating.  At night, he sits up and screams chimpanzee-style and falls right back down to go back to sleep, leaving M and I awake!
Banana, Monkey Diaper...?
I've always wondered what he is dreaming about.  Is someone taking something from him?  Am I stuffing him into his car seat?  This afternoon, I think I found out.  As I was putting him down for his nap, he swallowed really hard.  Then he opened his eyes, just a crack, grabbed me by the ears, and opened his mouth like he was going to bite me!  I quickly stuck my hand in his mouth to protect my face, and he bit down.  He was dreaming of eating!  I wonder if it was a banana?