Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Love

Since we can't name this baby ourselves, we get to think of Grandparent names: what should we be called?  I'm too young to be Grandma.  Mark is not really a Grandpa type.  His first choice is Grandad, but that might be hard for us who have a place reserved in our hearts for the Grandad we still miss.  We think Grandude is more his style! I'm going for Nana; it rhymes with Anna and I was named after my Nana's "second" mother.  Anna-Nana was my nickname for awhile.  So Nana-Anna might be me!  And it's a good thing we don't get to name this baby- so far the kids have come up with Henry, Thomas, James, Gordon, Percy, Jupiter, and Garden.  The baby is due around Christmas, so a name like Kris Kringle, I mean Junior, would be fun.  Or Claus.  Or Heyseus. (I'm totally kidding)  Mark says Silver and Gold would NOT be good names. Any name Kris and Ami come up with will be wonderful, I'm sure!