Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Project: Painting

Our house has been in desperate need of a paint job.  Any time anyone leaned up against the house, a fine red powder rubbed off on their clothes, skin, or fur.  Jack the Pirate came in pink sometimes!  The house was stained red and all that remained clinging to the siding was the pigment particles!
We've been talking about painting for a few years now, so I shouldn't have been surprised when Mark came out of his office on Thursday and started pressure washing the house.

Daniel was really cute.  He said, "Is that blood?"
Mark couldn't hog the fun toys all to himself.  He had to let Ian and Shane play too!
All I can say is I'm glad I never got around to finishing my window washing job (I washed one window the day before Lula was born).  The house has never been so clean, but my windows have never been so dirty!
And neither has my husband!
Now all we need is paint.  Lots of paint.  And lots of time.