Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good Bye Summer

Shel Silverstein really knew what he was talking about in his poem Here Comes from A Light in the Attic:

Here comes summer,
Here comes summer,
Chirping robin, budding rose.
Here come summer,
Here comes summer,
Gentle showers, summer clothes.
Here comes summer,
Here comes summer-
Whoosh-shiver-there it goes.

Lightning and thunder storms woke me up last night! I was surprised that the kids didn't wake up. I wasn't surprised that I found My Pathetic Doberman curled up at the foot of my bed; she really isn't that brave. This morning we were greeted by a cold, rainy, gray weather...

So what better way to spend a gray morning, than to take gray scale pictures of my kids?








This little sweetie-pie tried to climb into bed with DH and I last night, but could not figure out how to get up on the bed without crawling on the baby. She ended up tripping over My Pathetic Doberman at the foot of the bed and decided that the dog was good enough company to curl up with for a few hours.
















Here comes trouble!

















Trouble time three!