Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apples & Apples & Apples

I've been busy! We had a large bag of apples from Twin Firs, which we ate and turned into apple sauce for our morning porridge and smoothies. Then I got another bag of apples from my neighbor, which we ate and turned into apple sauce for our morning porridge and smoothies. This weekend we outdid ourselves and picked 115 pounds of apples from our favorite U-pick. Here is E hauling the wagon with a 40 pound cooler of apples!We had a power outage last night and for some awful reason everyone was up WAY too early. S was up at 4:45am, F followed at about 5:10, and E crawled up next to me on the couch at 5:20. I guess I will get an early start on those apples in the kitchen... Today is apple butter day!
This isn't how I left the baby! I put her down on her back! F started rolling over from back to front on Sunday night and hasn't stopped yet! She is also able to sit for a few seconds at a time.