Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow!

Finally! We've been waiting for snow for days! I was pretty disappointed when I looked out the window this morning to a fine dusting and school only an hour late for A. But while we were doing our schoolwork, the snow started coming down. I gave the boys a "recess" to go look out the window while I got the next subject set up. And after they finished all their work only this child wanted to go outside. And he forgot his hat and had to come back in. Guess what S wanted to do when he was done with his work? You only get one guess! Diddy Kong Racing! Two days until we make our trip down to Twin Firs, come snow or ice, for Christmas. And speaking of Christmas, I'm not sending Christmas cards this year. I have no excuses. I just didn't make myself do it. Same thing with Christmas shopping. My kids are getting one present each under the tree and candy in their stocking. But since S doesn't know why we have Christmas stockings (he keeps asking when he gets to wear it), I don't think it really matters. And the baby ate my Jule Kaga recipe, so if anyone has a copy of it, email me!