Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deadline Anxiety: 33 Days!

This morning I made my List of Things to Do Before Baby Comes.  The list was long.  And I still have all the other things that I need to do just to keep a family this big running smoothly.  Hmmm...  I'm starting to feel the same way I used to feel when I was in college and I had a huge paper due the next day and I hadn't started writing yet.  I feel like if I just make enough coffee I can stay up late enough to get it done.  But I keep falling asleep instead.  And Daylight Savings time is messing me up.  Here it is 10:15 in the morning and the kids are just now finishing their breakfast.  And I've already taken one nap!

But last night, S said to me that having children is better than a man having a bag of gold that can never be empty.  I totally agree.