Monday, March 1, 2010

Hooray for March!

I love March!  I hate February!  I survived another winter!  I am convinced that God rearranged the weather just for me because He knew that I needed a mild beautiful sunny February in order to make it through my first winter here.

Now, on to business...
This little girl has an eye for fashion.  Who else would have paired a pair of blue rubber boots and a blue rain jacket with neon pink leggings and a neon green sundress?  Add a rope of plastic beads and a girl is good to go!  Only that hair needed some work...

I really didn't want to cut her hair.  I want to be able to braid and put cute hair clips in her hair.  But at this age E can't brush her own hair, it tangles easily, and she hates having it brushed.  She kept asking me to cut her hair "short like a boy."  And considering I have a lot to do, streamlining my day probably isn't the worst idea.  So off it went.  Sigh.