Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 First you add the whole jar of red sprinkles...

Then you add the whole jar of green sprinkles... and then mom eats them because no one else will!  It must be great being two years old.  But more on that later.
 Lovely L and her Loving Brother S
We had a tasty "Surf n' Turf" Christmas Eve dinner last night.  As I was setting the table and was counting how many chairs I needed, I suddenly realized that there were ten people at my table.  I tend for forget how large my family is when we aren't all together.
S, who also loves his other big sister A
My plan for getting the kids good and tired with a sleepless Christmas Adam worked!  Last night we watched The Polar Express and sent the kids to bed at 10:30 and it wasn't long before the kids were sawing logs.  Even Night Owl IJ.  "He's up to a half cord already," M reported after I sent him back to check on them.
A great action shot of IJ jumping up to hit S's sword.  These babies get a lot of use in our house.
The girls like the candy...the chocolate candy!
Baby's First Christmas
And First Candy Cane!
And this was the absolute, most hilarious, part of our morning.  F, after cruising through the living room and sneaking candy all morning, got all prettied up and took her baby for a walk.  She is wearing Mrs. Potato Head's glasses.  She was dancing and prancing and putting on the funniest show for us.  I just can't describe it, she was so funny.  
Here I am with my seven children, lucky me!
Now I'm planning on just sitting around for the rest of the year, doing nothing but what I normally do.