Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Pathetic Doberman...

...doesn't look pathetic like this:
 And for those who think S may be in danger, you can rest assured that they are the best of friends.
I have complained about this dog more than I've complained about anything in my life.  Yesterday, when I came out to make my coffee, I found a teddy bear torn to shreds.  This was a special bear to IJ because it was one that A left when she moved.  IJ kept it because it reminded him of her.  Sometimes when people who are important to us leave, we like to stay in contact in any pathetic way we can because we miss them.  And we still care for them.  And we don't always understand why they left in the first place.  And we think it is our fault and we don't know how to fix it.  I've had friends like that.  The best lesson I've learned from My Pathetic Doberman is to be loyal.  Being loyal to your friends and family is very important.  And loving them even when they don't act like they want our love is also important.  Dogs, people, friends, family...if you can read into this and between the lines, you know what I mean.  I guess I'm just a Weirdo.