Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Take the Gingerbread Party...

What I wish I was doing
...and make it a Cub Scout Pack Meeting/Christmas Party.  Wow!  I always have a hard time settling down after a meeting, but tonight it's even worse.  I'm so jittery, I had to get out of bed!  I'm not going to say a word about the boys and how crazy they were.  I won't even mention how they can't keep their hands and bodies to themselves.  You won't even hear a whisper about how I yelled at all of them because they pushed and shoved each other until Tigers were getting trampled and hurt-and you've never heard them so quiet when I did.  IJ said my face turned red.  I brought home all of the leftover cookies for the chickens, so we will see if they react the same way boys do.

The Wolves performed Jingle Bells for everyone tonight.  I provided a string of bells for each boy to cover our lack of talent.  S really showed his talent when his bells went flying across the room after the ribbon broke.  He saw that people were laughing, so he hammed it up by shaking his bell-less ribbon for the rest of the song.