Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy (Belated) Earth Day!

I totally forgot yesterday was Earth Day...good thing I have friends that remind me of things!  So since I was busy thinking about other things (mostly Grandad related), I had a normal kind of D Family day.  We did schoolwork:
The boys are assembling Native American History Pockets while E plays with paper dolls.  Whenever the sun shines, we have a hard time finishing things...
The love that their uncle is Tlingit!
... so we headed outside when M got home from Grandad's latest appointment.  We will finally know how far the cancer has spread and what can be done by the middle of next week.  Prayers are much appreciated!
Pileated Woodpecker
Baseball fever has infected IJ.  I'm glad that he has become enthusiastic enough to go out and play and haul his siblings along with him:
"2,4,6,8..."
And we played baseball together!  What fun to have enough people!
Even the dumb dog played!