Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Special Visit

My dearest sister, her husband, and my niece came all the way down from Alaska, just to visit me!  Okay, they visited other people too...but yesterday they were all mine!
K quickly assimilated into the chaos that is my home and was adored by her cousins.  She is exactly between F and D in age, but taller than F already!
They were special friends!  But everyone got a chance to adore K:
E caught a chicken for her to pet.
IJ held her hand
and S helped carry her and picked flowers for her.
But I think F loved her most of all!
F could hardly wait for K to wake up from her nap, so she crawled up next to her on her uncle's lap to wait!

After a dinner cooked by moi and attended by Grandma and Grandpa, everyone left.  F, who had fallen asleep on the couch, woke up this morning wondering where everyone was!  The first thing she said was, "Where's Grandma?"  (yes, she said GrandMA) I miss my sister already and they haven't even left the state yet.  We are already looking forward to their next visit.