Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Went to Town

As of this morning, I haven't left my home since LJ was born.  I did take a walk to the mailbox with M yesterday, but that isn't the same as getting in a car and going somewhere.
(Doesn't she look like me? All grumpy?)
Today, M encouraged me to leave LJ home with him while I ran into town for milk and a library pick up.  I'll never make that mistake again! It was horrible!
(I definitely look like this!)
Oh everything was fine at home.  LJ had her bottle and spent some quiet alert time smiling at M.  And nothing happened at the store or library.  I just felt WRONG.  When I got home, and heard I missed her first smile because I was picking up junk that no longer mattered, I had to hold my baby for the rest of the day.
And when I wasn't holding her, I was taking pictures.  About 100 of them.  It will be a long time before I ever leave her again!
Baby Therapy is good.