Saturday, March 1, 2014

Daily Daniel and A Better Mousetrap

Today's Daily Daniel was brought to you by...a few scratches on Daniel's tummy.  I asked where he got them, he told me Ian did it.  He then went on to say, "And I'm gonna eat more meat than him and grow big and strong and then I'm gonna punch him and kick him and teach him a lesson!"
Daniel made pizzas all by himself!
I said, "Wow! You know, Ian likes being punched and kicked.  If you want to teach him a lesson, you'd better hug him and kiss him instead.  He really hates hugs and kisses."  Without even thinking on it, Daniel says, "Then YOU need to teach him a lesson!"


 It doesn't take long for a mouse to chew through the box it comes home in...

...my menfolk managed to catch it in less time than it took to chew the hole.  Shane was the first to see it run across the floor.  Ian caught it.  Mark fed it to the snake.  Either Steve needs to eat faster (he eats two mice in one feeding), or Petco needs a better lunchbox!  I'm so thankful that Shane discovered the mouse before it made a home in the couch...because that's my bed until we have our nights figured out (and Mark is past his crazy time of year).  I don't mind sleeping in the same room as Jack the dog, Steve the snake, Sheldon the tortoise, and various wood-dwelling insects, but I draw the line at rodents.  Bleh!