Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Where's Lula?

Yesterday, Lula left the play area at the YMCA.  She took Fiona's shoes out of the shoe holder in the play area, put them on, and walked out.  She did this two seconds after I hollered for everyone else to come get their shoes, it was time to leave.  She was there one second, gone the next.  I looked up and down the hallway at the Y and didn't see her.  I hollered at Shane to look up in the play structure while I went down the hall...I didn't see her in the squash courts or in the gyms...and I sure hoped she didn't wander in the men's room!  She wasn't gone long enough to go any farther.  Within a few minutes another mom found her-she had gone up the stairs to walk the track in Fiona's shoes.
Today Lula disappeared again.  But this time it was easy to find her.  Can you?