Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!

Lula on the far couch, Heidi on the footstool, me and Daniel on the near couch: this is how I roll.
 Days like today are a reward for starting school in July when it was too hot to play outside. 
Fiona in the sandbox
Heidi in the sky (with diamonds?)
Daniel running with sticks and an egg he found behind the papaya tree
Frog Eggs!
Ian and Shane celebrated the first day of spring by swimming in the pond.  I tried to tell Shane that the pond was so cold he could go into shock and drown.  Ian said that I was just trying to scare him out of swimming.  Well, maybe.
Ian said the water was so cold, he couldn't feel his anything.  He couldn't feel how cold the water was either because he was already numb. Or did he say dumb?

I'm happy to say that Heidi is now HAPPY.  She doesn't cry all the time anymore!  I eliminated dairy, eggs, and soy.  I avoid wheat too.  Beans don't have an effect.  But chocolate often has soy if it doesn't have dairy, so I still avoid yummmmmy chocolate.  And now she only cries when babies normally cry.  What a relief!  Now we are ready to take over the world!