Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Only

I'm having fun with my girls. Its like having living baby dolls! Child #5 is starting to want to play with her baby sister, so now I really have to watch them together.










This morning I dressed them up in pretty clothes and took them to church! Aren't they pretty?













I love this purple dress. I can't believe my baby is wearing size 6 months at only 3 months of age! All my other babies were the right size at the right time!
















This is something cool that Child #5 made. She picked up my wool scraps from my latest knitting project and formed them on the arm of my chair. She told me it was a bug. In fact, as I am typing this, she is looking over my shoulder and saying, "That is my bug. Look at my bug!"

The neat thing about this is that we will be doing this exact project on our first day of art when school starts. Art is just a part of their genetic makeup I guess. But not from my