Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One of the Best Days of My Life!

Ding dong the porch is dead, the rotten porch, the ugly porch! Ding dong the rotten porch is dead!At this point what you see is in a pile in my backyard and a brand new porch has been built in its place!

So while we cooked with the door closed all day (to keep kids and pets from falling to their death), I tried to take cute pictures of my kids. I got this: and this: E is asking, "Can I please have some candy?"

This could have been the best picture of IJ until it was ruined:This could have been a really cute picture of F playing with shoes (until it was ruined):And this gobblin is who ruined my pictures and thought it was funny:And this is what I get for trying to have cute pictures of my boys:

But the best news is the people who offered on our house the first day it was listed, really want our house! They are paying the full asking price! But they want us out by the end of the month. That my friends, is in three weeks.

Gasp!

Sob!

Sniff.