Friday, September 17, 2010

The Planets Align

Because I knew I would spend most of today attempting to reassemble my nest, I canceled school.  At the time where my little workers started to burn low on energy, I put on a movie to keep them from unraveling our hard work. 
"My Very Energetic Mother Just..."
We are watching The Universe on DVD from the library.  This show is targeted for an adult audience, but my little scientists are getting a lot of information for their little sponge brains.
"...Served Us..."
See what I mean about S and unschooling?
"Nine Pizzas!"
S built this solar system out of balls.  He likes to include Pluto even though it has been demoted to dwarf planet.  Let's take a closer look at Saturn:
Saturn with its Ring
I love the creativity.  Especially the use of the rifle.  Now I'm going to have to find a TV series on DNA and cloning for IJ.